What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
My Millionaire Mentor 2011 is the groundbreaking internet marketing program from millionaire and mentor Michael Cheney
- Over $2000 in the money-making Cash Catcher Method and cash-pumping Mentoring Videos that are available immediately
- Gain access through the backdoor to the highly sought-after inner circle of online millionaires
- Now is the time to make a stand and make a resolution for wealth
- You don’t need any technical skills or experience
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. My Millionaire Mentor 2011 scores 61.16/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.mymillionairementor2011.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: mymillionairementor2011.com you’ll also be taken through to mymillionairementor2011.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)